Thinking about going to a con? If it’s a big one, you need to prepare. Good shoes, good food, and lots of walking. I’m joined by Aaron Nabus from SDCCfit and the Hall H Podcast. Really a great time chatting with Aaron, hopefully we will get our con workout on together soon!
Recorded 03/05/2017, Posted 03/22/2017
#CupOTeaSDCC Hangout/YouTube live show:http://www.anenglishmaninsandiego.com/category/thebluediary/acupoteahangouts
- Host: Leonard Sultana: http://www.anenglishmaninsandiego.com/
- Co Host: Alyssa Franks, owner of the Friends of CC Forum: http://friendsofcc.com/
Jeff Mueller aka “The Might Jerd”
Jason Inman and Ashley V. Robinson
- Creators of the successfully funded comic book, Jupiter Jet: JupiterJetComic.com
- Hosts of the Geek History Lesson Podcast: http://geekhistorylesson.com
- Hall H Show podcast episode with them: http://hallh.com/2017/01/hall-h-show-ep-8-jupiter-jet-ashley-victoria-robinson-and-jason-inman/
- Owner of publisher Kid Comics
- Creator of the comic book, The Power Knights (successfully funded on Kickstarter)
- Kid Comics website: http://www.kid-comics.com
- Hall H Show podcast episode with him: http://hallh.com/2016/11/hall-h-show-ep-2-keithan-jones-kid-comics/
- Creator of the Dark Legacy card game
- Does a panel at conventions on how to pitch and promote yourself.
- Website: http://www.kaiserstudio.net/index2.html
- Host of Chase Jarvis Live podcast: http://www.chasejarvis.com/project/chase-jarvis-live-podcast/
- Author of The 4 Hour Work Week
- Incorporates periods of fasting
- Host of The Tim Ferriss Show podcast: http://tim.blog/podcast/
- CEO of VaynerMedia
- Host of the #AskGaryVee Show: http://ask.garyvaynerchuk.com
- Comedian and UFC commentator
- Host of the Joe Rogan Experience: http://podcasts.joerogan.net
- Known as The Iceman and has developed a breathing method that has allowed home to do extraordinary things. He also teaches it to other people. On Joe Rogan’s podcast he said he only eats once a day.
- Website: https://www.wimhofmethod.com
If you would like to contact me, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also follow the show on Facebook at Dumbbells And Dragons. Follow us on Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram and Tumblr at @DumbbellsDragon.
As always, thank you to Assorted Intricacies for our theme song, Roll A D6, and you can find links to their music here.